Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Covers of The Beatles on YouTube

Click at the links below to view videos:
- Matt Dusk - Please Please Me

- Jordin Sparks & Blake Lewis (American Idol 6) - I Saw Her Standing There

- Michael Buble - Twist and Shout

- Amy Winehouse - All My Loving

- Caitlin Hart - I Want to Hold Your Hand

- Michael Buble - Can't Buy Me Love

- Billy Joel - A Hard Day's Night

- Ramiele Malubay (American Idol 7) - I Should Have Known Better

- Maroon 5 - If I Fell

- Bachman Cummings - I'm Happy Just to Dance with You

- Harry Connick Jr. Ft Carla Bruni - And I Love Her

- UB40 - I'll Be Back

- Westlife - I Feel Fine

- Nikki Yanofsky - I'll Follow the Sun

- Kristy Lee Cook (American Idol 7)- Eight Days a Week

- Atomic Kitten - Ticket to Ride

- Westlife - Help!

- Eddie Vedder - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

- Syesha Mercado (American Idol 7) - Yesterday

- Alanis Morisette - Norwegian Wood

- Paul Westerberg - Nowhere Man

- Rita Lee - Michelle


- Serj Tankian - Girl

- Ozzy Osbourne - In My Life

- Eric Clapton - If I Needed Someone

- Tok Tok Tok - Day Tripper

- Heather Nova - We Can Work It Out

- Eric Johnson - Paperback Writer

- U2 - Rain

- Carl Verheyen Ft. Scott Henderson - Taxman

- David Archuleta - Blackbird

- God Bless - Eleanor Rigby

- The Vines - I'm Only Sleeping

- Clay Aiken (American Idol 2) - Here, There and Everywhere

- The Black Keys - She Said She Said

- Helmet - And Your Bird Can Sing

- Gregorian - For No One

- Earth, Wind and Fire - Got to Get You into My Life

- 801 - Tomorrow Never Knows

- Bubble - Penny Lane

- Jim Sturgess & Joe Anderson - Strawberry Fields Forever

I'll update the list soon, therefore the list will have more links.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment